Unlock the Potential
Thomas Lister is an established Practice of Chartered Surveyors, providing property development consultancy advice and professional surveying services.
Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire we deal with projects across the country, providing advice on a wide range of instructions to local, regional and national clients within the public and private sectors.
Utilising our unrivalled experience gained from over a decade of providing property advice, our experienced team provide a high quality service to assist clients in delivering the most from their property assets as owner occupiers, investors or developers.
- Thomas Lister Secure Key Role in Bath Riverside Masterplan Update
- Thomas Lister Appointed to Sell Major Brackmills Site
- Thomas Lister Advise Derby City Council in Acquisition of Former Magistrates Courts Building, Derwent Street, Derby
- LEP Cash for Mablethorpe Development
- Worcestershire County Council Appoints Thomas Lister - Growing Places Funding
- Coney Green Business Park, Clay Cross - First Disposal of Employment Land
- Derby City Council Acquire Key Site at Raynesway
- Thomas Lister Appointed to Sell Key Regeneration Site at Heathpark Estate, Honiton
- Prudential Borrowing for a Regeneration Fund Works - Just Look at Derby!
- Park View, Longbridge Nearly Sold Out
- Quality is Everything
- First Occupiers At Locking Parklands
- First Scheme Approved By Northamptonshire Enterprise Partnership for the Governments Growing Places Fund
- Preferred Developer Partner Confirmed for Chard Town Centre Scheme
- Work to Start on £20 million Friar Gate Square
- Derby Regeneration Fund Enables Prestigious Grade A Offices to be Delivered Within Friar Gate Square
- Gallan Developments Selected for Canning Town Retail Park Scheme
- Thomas Lister Complete Black Country Local Brownfield Strategy
- CPP Announces Proposals for Major Expansion at Lyons Park, Coventry
- First Letting - Sapphire Court, Bromsgrove
- Successful Completion of First Burslem Building Improvement Scheme at Wycliffe Hall, Burslem
- The Gates Close on the A1 Trading Estate, Smethwick
- Quality Starts at Home
- Chard Town Centre Redevelopment Opportunity
- Brindley Village - Another Step Closer
- Thomas Lister appointed to manage the Derby Regeneration Fund